
Hope everyone had a fantastic July 4th! It tops the list of my (Sarah's) favorite holidays. Something about summer...and the beach...and FIREWORKS make me so happy!
We decided we'd start a July 4th family tradition. Never can start traditions too early right? Each July 4th we'll be eating ICE CREAM!! Kellen, of course, slept through our 1st annual ice cream eating ritual. It's okay though, because he's slept through almost every important event so far in his life. :)
Kellen put his toes in the sand for the first time. He even went in the water for a second and was very happy until a wave hit his bottom.
I tried to put K to bed so we could go down to the beach and watch fireworks...but he must have known I was excited because he wanted nothing to do with going to sleep. We still went to the beach and K watched fireworks on the porch with mom and dad. I thought he'd be scared of the noises but he really seemed to be mesmerized. There were still fireworks going on when we got back to the beach house so we watched some more with Kellen and then JT lit some off on the street. Kellen watched so intently. It was adorable.
I couldn't have asked for a better 4th!

1 comment:
Aww! I'm so glad he enjoyed his 1st 4th! Joseph and I BOTH ended up sleeping through our fireworks this year. . . . there's alwasy next year, right? I can't wait to see you guys in August!
Post a Comment