10.06.2008

Too cute...

Each morning after we're all up, and JT has gone to work, Kellen plays in his crib while I get ready for work. Usually, I hear toys banging around or him babbling to himself. One morning was different. It was unusually quiet. So I peeked my head around the corner to find....

...our adorable little guy on his knees, holding onto the rail of his crib and LOOKING OVER THE EDGE!!!!!!!!!!!!! Do you see that devilish smile?!?!!?I almost freaked out for a second. I guess we need to lower his mattress.

All that crib climbing must have worn him out.

Kellen's first ride on a tractor...well he didn't really 'ride'...he just sat.


This is just one of my favorite smiling pictures.

This one is much more angelic - compared to the crib one above .

Playing in Poppy's birthday cake icing.

Only a few more months til I play in my own 'smash cake'!!


No comments: