We thought since Kellen is getting teeth, it would be a good time to give him a 'biter biscuit' to try. We were laughing so hard. He started out really well...but let me tell you, those things are M-E-S-S-Y! He had it ALL over him. I'd say he had a great time playing with it...and it kept him (and us) entertained for quite a while.

Kellen has developed a new smile since the onset of these teeth. It's pretty cute!

Kellen also got a new car seat. He will still be facing backwards until he's at least 1 year old, but this one has more room for him and I guess it's safer since he had reached the weight max on the infant carrier. I'll have to get a picture of him in it.
Kellen: Really mom, please stop taking my picture!!
Mom: I can't! You're just so stinkin' cute!!!


No comments:
Post a Comment