8.04.2008

Please Mommy, no peas!!!!

So...we've officially found one food that our little 'chow hound' does not like. So far, we've made it through everything we've tried successfully. Well, except carrots - he has warmed up to them now but our first attempt was not good...or so we thought. The attempt with peas on Friday was even worse. A picture will be posted soon. It was actually pretty funny. Kellen scrunched up his face and looked at me like I was torturing him. Eventually he spit them out all over himself. Last night (Sunday) I tried again thinking I could disguise them. I tried everything - mixed them with carrots, heated them up, put rice cereal on top, etc. He was NOT having it and made it very clear that he wanted no part of the peas. I guess maybe one day we'll try them again - but no time soon!

No comments: